For a dates, agendas and minutes of Town of Olds Council meetings visit their website at www.olds.ca
- Land Use Amendment Bylaw 2015-01. (public hearing and consideration of second and third reading).
- Land Use Amendment Bylaw 2015-03 Southeast Industrial Area Structure Plan Amendment Bylaw 2015-04 Municipal Development Plan Amendment Bylaw 2015-05 (consideration of first reading and set a public hearing date)
- Community Peace Officer Bylaw 2015-06 Bylaw Enforcement Officer Bylaw 2015-07 (consideration of three readings).
- Olds & District Hospice Society: Donation and Letter of Support.
- Priorities for RCMP Olds Detachment and RCMP Agreement annual process.
- South Red Deer Regional Wastewater Commission Financial Statements.
- Reports from Council and minutes from various authorities.
- Accounts Payable Cheque Register.
- Correspondence and Information Report.
Municipal Government Act “Public presence at meetings 197(1) Councils and council committees must conduct their meetings in public unless subsection (2) or (2.1) applies. (2) Councils and council committees may close all or part of their meetings to the public if a matter to be discussed is within one of the exceptions to disclosure in Division 2 of Part 1 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.”
1. Legal – Mountain View Regional Waste Management – service level review